Fall is swiftly approaching, and while the official "start date" is still a few days away - Monday!- I'm gearing up for all things Autumn. Here are a few things that have caught my eye:
- Apple picking is one of my favorite Fall activities. Just the thought has me dreaming of apple sauce (canning! or I guess jarring?), pies and cider doughnuts. This lists out the best spots to go picking in the tri-state area.
- There is a very small window of time that is just crisp enough for sweaters and a light jacket (or cape!) without having having to truly bundle. I stumbled upon these at Madewell, and I basically want one in every color.
- Cool weather = boot weather. Make sure they look brand new with these boot cleaning tips. Hesitant to touch up your leather? Seek professional help and make a date with your local cobbler/cleaner.
- Is there anything better than curling up with a good book? This one looks like a fun and breezy read.
- My OCD has seemingly no bounds, and I'm compelled to watch movies that take place in the fall during the fall. My fave: The Thomas Crown Affair.